|Published:||Jan 27, 2014 5:27 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 27, 2014 8:12 AM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Continuing fundraising efforts for their trip to the National Memorial Day Parade in Washington, D.C., the Cape Coral High Marching Seahawks and the Mariner High Silver Magic Marching Band will present, “Dine and Dance for D.C.”
This event will be held on January 29, 2014 at the Cape Coral Yacht Club Ballroom with doors opening at 6:00pm and dinner served at 6:30pm.
Also featured will be the Cape Coral High School Jazz Band and swing dancing led by the Hawkette Dancers. All proceeds will go towards funding the CCHS and MHS Marching Band’s trip to Washington, D.C. for the National Memorial Day Parade.
Both bands received a nomination, and will have the opportunity to march down Historic Constitution Avenue representing the State of Florida.
For more information on tickets or donating, contact Stacey Green, CCHS Band Director, at www.StaceyLG@leeschools.net.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral