|Published:||Jan 23, 2014 11:06 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 23, 2014 6:54 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Florida's Democratic U.S. Senator Bill Nelson met with Fort Myers business and community leaders this afternoon, to talk about several issues that affect you.
Today's meeting touched on flood insurance rates, protecting the Caloosahatchee River, and Florida's recent debacle with the state's unemployment website.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017