|Published:||Jan 23, 2014 11:01 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 23, 2014 11:01 AM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Jury selection begins today in the First Degree Murder trial of Juan Barrientos Jr., one of two teens arrested for the death of Roberto Avalos-Jasso in December 2008.
Barrientos Jr. was 17 at the time. He and Jesus Garza, who was 18 at the time, turned themselves in after Collier County Sheriff's deputies say they stabbed Avalos-Jasso to death.
Trust WINK News to bring you information as it becomes available.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean