|Published:||Jan 15, 2014 5:19 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 15, 2014 5:19 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Lee County woman, charged with swindling people out of their rent money, has agreed to a plea deal.
Tammy Berryhill is on probation for 60 months, must complete 50 hours of community service and has to pay full restitution of almost $3,000.
Berryhill was the former manager of the Covered Wagon Mobile Home Park in Estero. Investigators said Berryhill was pocketing the rent payments, and in at least one case, even deposited a rent check in her personal account.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed