|Published:||Jan 14, 2014 10:42 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 14, 2014 3:50 PM EST|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- Lee County Deputies arrested the man they believe is responsible for an armed robbery at Subway, located at 13704 N. Cleveland Ave., last night.
Matthew Christopher Serret, 33, faces charges of Robbery with a Weapon.
Deputies responded to the restaurant around 9:18 p.m. According to the clerk, the suspect entered the store brandishing a knife and demanded money from the register. He received an undisclosed amount of cash and fled the store.
No one was injured.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigate trash compactor fire
- It's almost time to 'spring forward'
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Researcher suspended after dolphin moved to pool