|Published:||Jan 13, 2014 5:33 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 13, 2014 5:33 AM EST|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Two Florida universities rank among the top 50 schools in the country for best online graduate nursing programs, according to a national publication's annual report.
U.S. News and World Report's ranking of the top online graduate programs in the nation for nursing lists Florida State University 10th and the University of Central Florida 24th.
The publication examined multiple factors to compile its list such as graduation rates, academic and career support services offered to students and admissions selectivity.
A total of 103 schools submitted data for the review.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann