|Published:||Jan 10, 2014 5:30 PM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 10, 2014 5:48 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Wink News has new information on a case involving a toddler left in filth. More than 100 pages of court documents show the deplorable conditions Binish Evans was living in with her daughter.
Police say the two year old was covered in urine and feces and was so emaciated that she only weighed 16 pounds. The 24-year old mother has been behind bars since her October arrest for child neglect.
Now the pages give us a glimpse of the shocking conditions Fort Myers Police found hidden in room 425 of the Candlewood Suites.
The room is filled with trash. There are soiled blankets and pillows clothing and bedding covered in urine. Amidst the filth there are items that seem strangely out of place. Love notes to an apparent boyfriend named Ryan, romance novels, newly purchased shoes and movie tickets.
Police say when they found the toddler she was was lying in a makeshift crib and was dehydrated.
Evan's daughter now lives with her father out-of-state.
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.