|Published:||Jan 07, 2014 6:25 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 07, 2014 1:32 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Severe winter weather in other parts of the country continues to affect travel through Southwest Florida.
This morning, several flights remain canceled or delayed to and from Southwest Florida International Airport.
JetBlue operations will remain reduced through 10 a.m. and completely back to normal by 3 p.m. The airline is currently canceling morning flights through New York's JFK and LaGuardia airports, Newark and Boston. A spokesperson says this is to let crew catch up on rest following weather delays and for planes to be serviced.
For more on the current flight schedules through RSW, visit the airport's website.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputy-involved shooting in LaBelle leaves one man dead
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- Man allegedly grabs undercover detective at public park
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- 'Eagle Fever' heating up for FGCU game
- FGCU WINS!
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released