|Published:||Jan 03, 2014 10:37 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 03, 2014 11:43 AM EST|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County’s first baby born in 2014 was Lizandro Miguel Aguilar.
The baby's parents, Veronica Valdez and Miguel Aguilar, welcomed their new son at 11:55 a.m., January 2nd at Bayfront Health Port Charlotte (formerly PeaceRiver Regional Medical Center).
The baby weighed in at 9 pounds, 2.6 ounces, and is 21 inches.
This is the couple’s first child.
The family lives in Arcadia.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean