|Published:||Jan 02, 2014 8:35 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 02, 2014 11:05 AM EST|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - Lee County Sheriff's deputies are conducting a death investigation at a home on Clayton Ave. and 10th St.
Early Thursday morning, one person was taken to Lee Memorial Hospital with an apparent self-inflicted gun shot wound. That person died at the hospital.
However, now detectives on the scene say they can't confirm that it was self-inflicted, and are now treating it as a death investigation.
LCSO says the public is not at risk.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral