|Published:||Jan 01, 2014 10:34 AM EST|
|Updated:||Jan 01, 2014 4:48 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County deputies may give an update about their investigation at a San Carlos Park home today.
Sheriff Mike Scott says their presence on Meadow Lake Circle will continue, but is staying quiet about why they're investigating the area.
Ryan Carroll, a resident of that address, was booked into the Lee County Jail around 1:30 a.m. on multiple felony charges, including drug possession.
Deputies started searching the home Tuesday afternoon and only confirm there is an ongoing criminal investigation.
Trust WINK News to bring you information as it becomes available.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Lehigh Middle student allegedly brings knife to school
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB