|Published:||Dec 31, 2013 4:30 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 31, 2013 4:30 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla.- Collier County Sheriff's deputies are searching for suspect responsible for taking an $85,000 machine from a doctor's office over the weekend.
Just before 7:00 a.m. on Monday, the maintainence man was cleaning the plaza when he found broken glass in front of the entrance to Javier Lugo Skin Disease and Surgery.
Deputies were called to the scene, where they met with the business owner's brother. While walking through the business with deputies, he noticed the laser machine was missing. The business owner told deputies over the phone that machine was a Palomar Starlux Laser IPL 500, valued at $85,000.
No one had permission to enter the busines.
If you have any information about this crime, you are asked to call SWFL Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling