|Published:||Dec 31, 2013 1:47 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 31, 2013 1:47 PM EST|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers is asking for the public's help identifying two masked men who held up a Lehigh Acres convenience store at gunpoint in October, taking off with pockets full of cash.
Shortly before 8:00 p.m. on October 29th, two armed men barreled through the front door of GG’s Grocery. One man, carrying a handgun, immediately walked behind the counter, and held the weapon to the clerks head, demanding that she empty the register of all its cash. A second male followed close behind, pointing a rifle at a customer, while seemingly standing guard near the front door. At one point, a delivery man tried to enter the store, however the suspect told him to leave. Both men wore all black clothing, and pulled off the crime in less than two minutes time.
Anyone with information on the identity and whereabouts of the two suspects are asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous and will be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend