|Published:||Dec 30, 2013 6:07 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 30, 2013 7:27 AM EST|
NAPLES, Fla. - Ellie and Ben Richman are combining their love of Naples and chocolate into a fantastic walking tour of all things sweet along 5th Avenue South.
The retired attorney and orthopedic surgeon started Naples Chocolate Stroll in November. The 1-mile stroll takes guests on a 2-hour tour of some of the best chocolate offerings in downtown Naples.
While guests experience delicious tastes, they also learn interesting facts about Naples, chocolate and some of the area's unique food shops.
Registration in advance is required. To reserve a tour or for more information visit http://www.napleschocolatestroll.com/.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- FMB holds election for Town Council members