|Published:||Dec 30, 2013 3:53 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 30, 2013 3:53 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating an accident that happened on the overpass at Palm Beach Boulevard (exit 141) this afternoon.
The crash caused onlooker delays, and crews even had to close all lanes for a short period of time, so they could bring in a tow truck.
One person was reportedly injured.
The cause is still under investigation.
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Child killed after being backed over by truck
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba