|Published:||Dec 27, 2013 11:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 28, 2013 9:25 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- A crash involving a Fort Myers Police patrol car blocked part of Fowler Street Friday night. North and Southbound lanes of Fowler street were closed from Edison Ave to Jackson Street. The crash happened at the intersection of Fowler and Willard Street.
It happened just before 11 p.m. FHP says the officer was going south on Fowler when a car pulled out from Willard Street and hit him. Troopers say the officer was taken to Lee Memorial with minor injuries but is expected to be okay.
The driver of the other car was not injured but is facing two charges. The crash did about $15,000 in property damage.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms