|Published:||Dec 25, 2013 12:12 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 25, 2013 2:11 PM EST|
Fort Myers, FL- An investigator with the State Attorney's office is behind bars.
Charles Lawson has been suspended after he was arrested for DUI last night.
The State Attorney's Office is working with the Florida Highway Patrol and plans to contact Governor Rick Scott's office tomorrow.
They're looking to have the case assigned to another circuit.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht