|Published:||Dec 22, 2013 5:12 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 22, 2013 6:07 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Drivers on U.S. 41 should be cautious when traveling through the Winker Avenue intersection this afternoon. A car hit a water line, causing water to shoot high in the air.
Witnesses on scene tell us the driver of a Buick was hit by a truck trying to avoid a collision with a third car. They say the Buick was push out of the road and struck the water line. The witness says three people were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
City officials on scene are working to get the water turned off. For now, they advise drivers to avoid the area.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral