|Published:||Dec 18, 2013 12:37 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 18, 2013 1:16 PM EST|
NAPLES, Fla.- On Monday at 12:33 p.m., Naples Police met with a victim at Naples Community Hospital who said a coworker set his pants on fire while he was at work earlier that day.
The victim said that he is a cook at Tommy Bahama’s, and at about 11:20 a.m., while working in the prep area of the kitchen, a coworker lit something and put it inside his left pant leg from the bottom. The victim’s pants caught on fire causing first and second degree burns on his left calf. The victim said he did not know why the coworker did this and said that the coworker previously stuck him in the arm with something small and sharp.
The victim said that two other employees were present and laughing when the incident occurred.
The investigation continues.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide