|Published:||Dec 18, 2013 11:32 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 18, 2013 11:32 AM EST|
PLATTE COUNTY, Wy.- The man accused of killing his mother and brother in their Lehigh Acres home before fleeing to Wyoming, has signed paperwork for his extradition back to Southwest Florida.
The Platte County Sheriff's Office said Steven Thomkins is still being detained there, but he'll soon be heading back to Lee County to faces charges in the double murder.
Tompkins was on the run for almost a week with 19-year-old Joycelin Luck, who refused to sign her extradition papers. She faces two counts of accessory after the fact.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search