|Published:||Dec 16, 2013 11:10 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 16, 2013 11:20 PM EST|
Jan Thomas Smith has been located and returned home safe.
Lee County, Fla. -- The Lee County Sheriff’s Office has issued this Silver Alert for a missing Fort Myers resident. Jan Thomas Smith, (DOB 10/19/1936), of 14550 Hickory Hills Court, Fort Myers, was reported missing today by family members.
Jan Thomas Smith is described as a white female, 5’6” tall, 128 pounds, brown eyes, short gray hair. At this time there is an unknown clothing description for Mrs. Smith.
Jan Thomas Smith suffers from Alzheimer’s and requires medication. Mrs. Smith was last seen at noon by her husband. She may have been headed to Publix or Cracker Barrel Restaurant.
Mrs. Smith is driving a white 2003 Lincoln Town Car with a brown top and a luggage rack.
If located please call the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at (239) 477-1000 or your local law enforcement agency.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash