|Published:||Dec 16, 2013 3:29 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 16, 2013 4:05 PM EST|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office is investigating a vehicle found in a canal on 30th Street SW at Sunshine Blvd. this afternoon.
Someone called the sheriff's office regarding the car, and the dive team arrived to retrieve it.
Deputies said there is no reason to suspect anyone was injured.
LCSO is working to find the vehicle's registered owner.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann