|Published:||Dec 14, 2013 8:37 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 14, 2013 8:37 AM EST|
Lee County Deputies say a woman is expected to be okay after this crash on Estero Blvd. early Saturday morning. She was taken to Lee Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
It happened just before 1 a.m. outside the Red Coconut RV Park.
A security guard nearby told WINK News he heard the crash as it happened. He says he didn't hear any brakes and said the collision sounded like a tin can being crushed.
The security guard also says he saw the driver running from the scene, but says deputies did catch that person.
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba