|Published:||Dec 12, 2013 5:02 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 12, 2013 6:06 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Vanderbilt Drive between 105th Avenue North and 106th Avenue North will be closed for the next few hours while crews make repairs to a water main.
Traffic is being detoured around the repair area using 105th Avenue North.
Advance warning signs, detour signs and barricades will be used to assist drivers traveling in this area.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash