|Published:||Dec 06, 2013 3:56 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 06, 2013 4:55 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Collier County Beach Renourishment truck haul in Park Shore will be completed by the end of the day. The Horizon Way Beach end will open to the public on Saturday, December 7th. Users may observe final cleanup activities occurring for a short period after reopening.Lowdermilk Park will also be open to the public on Saturday, December 7th and Sunday, December 8th. The park will be closed beginning Monday, December 9th as the beach renourishment activities based at Lowdermilk Park are completed.
The beach renourishment is expected to be totally complete on Friday, December 13th, which will include cleanup activities.
For more information about the beach renourishment project, visit the county’s website at www.colliergov.net/BeachRenourishmentUpdate. Recorded updates are available by calling 239.252.2996. For additional information or to ask questions, call the 24 hour toll free number at 855.456.4792.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns