|Published:||Dec 03, 2013 6:26 AM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 03, 2013 7:00 AM EST|
NAPLES, Fla. - The Naples Historical Society has decked the halls of the Historic Palm Cottage, and is inviting guests to take a holiday tour.
Historic Palm Cottage, built in 1895, is Naples' oldest house and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
Tour admission is $10, and is free for members and children under 10 years of age. During the holiday season, tour hours are extended.
Special hours run through Tuesday, December 31st.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursdays through Saturdays from 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The house will be closed on November 28th for Thanksgiving, December 6th for the annual Gala, and December 25th for Christmas.
Visitors can also take a step back in time by strolling through one of the nearby gardens or by taking a Walking Tour of the Naples Historic District (also listed in the National Register of Historic Places).
New this year, Naples Historical Society is offering gift cards. Cards can be used to purchase tours of Historic Palm Cottage, membership to the Society, or to purchase merchandise or books sold at Historic Palm Cottage.
Cards be purchased online in the Palm Cottage gift shop or online.
Historic Palm Cottage is located at 137 12th Street South, one block east of the Naples Pier.
For more information, please visit www.NaplesHistoricalSociety.org or call the Naples Historical Society at 239-261-8164.
Twitter: @napleshistsoc and Facebook: NaplesHistoricalSocietysHistoricPalmCottage
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend