|Published:||Dec 02, 2013 4:53 PM EST|
|Updated:||Dec 02, 2013 4:53 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County detectives continue their search for the man accused of opening fire at House of Brewz on November 27.
According to LCSO, Jose Martins, 33, may be driving a 2005 orange Pontiac Vibe with Florida tag ARTB85. The vehicle is registered to his father, Carlos Martins.
No one was injured when Martins allegedly stood outside the front of the business and shot four to five rounds into the business, while patrons were present.
If you know the whereabouts of Jose Martins, call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders