|Published:||Nov 30, 2013 9:22 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 30, 2013 9:34 AM EST|
HENDRY COUNTY, Fla. - A Hendry County man is in the hospital after he crashed his ATV late Friday night. Florida Highway Patrol says John Hall II, 30, was driving south on 7th Street in Clewiston when he failed to follow a right curve and veered off the road.
The ATV flipped around 1 a.m. and Hall was thrown from the vehicle. He was airlifted to Lee Memorial Hospital with serious head injuries and is currently listed in critical condition.
FHP said alcohol was a factor in the crash. Hall was not wearing a helmet.
Trust WINK News to bring you the latest developments on this story.
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Child killed after being backed over by truck
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba