|Published:||Nov 28, 2013 5:06 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 28, 2013 5:06 PM EST|
The Lee County Sheriff's Office has arrested 23 year old James Pierce for the November 19th robbery of a Fort Myers Dunkin Donuts. The LCSO Fugitive Warrants Unit located Pierce Thursday. Pierce is facing several charges including robbery with a firearm and battery.
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.