|Published:||Nov 27, 2013 5:15 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 27, 2013 5:15 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Two Fort Myers attorneys caught in a scandal have been banned from practicing, at least for now.
According to our partners at the News-Press, Keith Losey was convicted of felony grand theft and permanently disbarred. He was suspended in January for misappropriating his clients' money.
William Whitcomb was suspended for two years. WINK News reported on him in 2011, when he was arrested as part of a child porn sting. Whitcomb since pleaded guilty to unauthorized use of a computer network.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders
- Mom blames husband after driving kids into ocean
- Man accused of hitting bicyclist & fleeing scene faces judge