|Published:||Nov 26, 2013 12:02 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2013 12:02 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A vehicle crashed into the Collier County Public Information Office just before 11:00 a.m.
No one inside was injured. The driver's condition is unknown.
The vehicle hit the building, but did not enter it.
Florida Highway Patrol is investigating.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean