|Published:||Nov 26, 2013 5:10 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2013 5:10 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- WINK News is learning more about when the light on the Metro Parkway Extension at Briarcliff Road could finally be activated.
The Department of Transportation and the Seminole Gulf Railway reached an agreement today, that was needed to get the signal synchronized with the passing trains.
We should learn more next week about when the light will be active.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017