|Published:||Nov 26, 2013 11:17 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 26, 2013 11:17 AM EST|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Three winners of the "Fantasy 5" game will collect $69,428.94 each, the Florida Lottery said Tuesday.
The winning tickets were bought in Englewood, Daytona Beach Shores and Miami, lottery officials said.
The 297 tickets matching four numbers won $113 each. Another 8,564 tickets matching three numbers won $10.50 each, and 83,529 tickets won a Quick Pick ticket for picking two numbers.
The numbers drawn Monday night were 13-20-25-29-30.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed