|Published:||Nov 22, 2013 2:57 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 22, 2013 4:53 PM EST|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office arrested a man accused of stealing a vehicle in Charlotte County before robbing the SunTrust Bank in Bonita Springs.
Deputiesreceived a call from Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies at 12:43 p.m., asking for assistance in locating a stolen vehicle. LCSO found the vehicle at SunTrust Bank, located at Imperial Pkwy. and Bonita Beach Rd. Upon arrival, the suspect ran out of the bank, followed by bank employees, who told deputies he had just robbed the bank.
LCSO was successful in catching the suspect and arrested him. His name will be released by authorities later.
Deputies said there is no danger to the public.
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County
- Lee deputies investigating shooting on Bokeelia