|Published:||Nov 19, 2013 10:18 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 19, 2013 10:46 AM EST|
NORTH FORT MYERS, FL - Lee county Sheriff's deputies are on the lookout for a man captured on several surveillance cameras breaking into businesses in North Fort Myers. From barber shops to Subway sandwich shops, the suspect broke through the front glass doors of the businesses and made his way to the cash register. In most cases deputies say the suspect made off with less than 50 dollars. Business owners say the suspect caused far more damage. The cost to replace the door glass ranged from 300- 900 dollars. In one case, a worker was still inside her business when the suspect shattered the front glass. She screamed and the suspect ran off. Deputies say if you have any information, give them a call.
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.