|Published:||Nov 15, 2013 3:47 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 15, 2013 3:47 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County is dropping it's challenge to the sand hauling project in Collier County.
Lee County wanted to stop the trucks hauling the sand from using Corkscrew Road. People along the road say their concerned for their safety.
That challenge was dropped because the project is moving along much quicker than was expected, and Lee County decided not to de-rail the work now.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed