|Published:||Nov 15, 2013 4:47 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 15, 2013 5:58 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - "Fifteen years is a long time, and unfortunately the story hasn't changed over the 15 years."
Wendy Hudakoc's family is still trying to figure out what happened the night she went missing in November 1998.
"We've all run into a brick wall."
Her sister, Sharlene Boyatt, truly believes she will never see her younger sister again.
"I don't hold hope that she's going to come home and walking through the door. I do want to know why she's not walking through my door," said Boyatt.
Collier County investigators said they'll never stop looking for answers.
"Throughout the years we've had a number of different leads that have come in, they've produced leads nationwide and into Canada that we've looked into," said Lt. Ken Baker with Collier County Sheriff's Office.
But it's brought very little closure for Wendy's family.
"It is very frustrating because you don't know, you just I just wanna know so I can stop wondering what?"
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash