|Published:||Nov 13, 2013 5:17 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 13, 2013 5:17 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Westbound traffic has been reduced from two lanes to one lane as crews repair a broken water main on Radio Road at Robin Hood Circle.
In addition, turn lanes may also be closed.
Road repairs will be needed following the water main repair.
Arrow boards and barricades will be used to assist drivers traveling in this area.
It is unknown when the repairs will be complete.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott