|Published:||Nov 13, 2013 12:17 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 13, 2013 12:17 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Lee County attorney is announcing plans to run for a commissioner seat.
Sawyer Smith wants to fill former Commissioner Tammy Hall's seat, currently being held by Brian Hamman.
Hamman said he'll run for the seat next year.
Former County Manager Don Stilwell, and former Commissioner Andy Coy are also in the race.
Hall was forced to resign when she plead guilty to using campaign finances for personal use.
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.