|Published:||Nov 13, 2013 9:30 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 13, 2013 5:58 PM EST|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - A pedestrian, who has been identified as 58-year-old Patrick Joseph Coady, was struck and killed by a semi-truck on Pine Island Road, near Barrett Road, this morning.
The Florida Highway Patrol believes the man was repairing his vehicle, on the side of the road, when he was hit. It is possible other vehicles hit him after the fact.
The road has reopened, but the investigation continues.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputy-involved shooting in LaBelle leaves one man dead
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- Man allegedly grabs undercover detective at public park
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- 'Eagle Fever' heating up for FGCU game
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released