|Published:||Nov 12, 2013 3:09 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 12, 2013 5:37 PM EST|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- A car, an SUV and a motorcycle were involved in a crash that killed an elderly man this afternoon.
Florida Highway Patrol has identified the victim as 82-year-old John Brough. He was transported to Charlotte Regional where he died. He was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash.
No one else was injured, according to Charlotte Fire & EMS.
The car that struck Brough was changing lanes at the same time that he was entering the intersection. The collision caused a domino effect, and the car then hit the SUV.
No charges have been filed.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend