|Published:||Nov 10, 2013 9:11 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 10, 2013 10:22 AM EST|
North Fort Myers, Fla. -- Since 1988 the Animal Refuge Center (ARC) in North Fort Myers has been rescuing and rehabilitating animals in need. Generous donations are what keep the no-kill shelter alive.
You can help the animals and get an early start on holiday shopping by attending ARC's 19th Annual Starlight Auction. The event will be on November 30th at 6 pm at the Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort and Spa. Tickets are $75 and include dinner and auction admission. For tickets, call (239) 841-0810 or email BettyHughes@comcast.net
This amazing event wouldn't be possible without generous sponsors. The presenting sponsor for the dinner auction is Arthrex Inc. Gold sponsors for the event include Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort and Spa, Bonney Leckie of Century 21 Selling Paradise Realty, Chiquita Animal Hospital, Gulf Coast Coin & Jewelry Brokers, and Coral Veterinary Clinic. Silver sponsors include Bayshore Animal Hospital, Home-Tech, Betty & Rich Hughes, All American Printing and Signarama Fort Myers South.
If you can't make it to the auction but would like to support ARC's mission, 2014 calendars are now available for purchase! The cost is $10 each. Visit http://animalrefugecenter.com/ for more information.
All proceeds from the auction and calendar sales go to the Animal Refuge Center.
ARC is open to the public Wednesday through Sunday (except for major holidays) for adoptions, visits, tours, etc.
from noon until 4 PM.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Bill would make drug testing for candidates manditory