|Published:||Nov 08, 2013 5:23 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 08, 2013 7:05 AM EST|
All lanes have reopened on Daniels Pkwy. after a crash early Friday morning.
It happened just before 3 a.m. at the intersection leading into the back way of the airport terminal at Southwest Florida International Airport
Two people have been taken to the hospital with injuries.
WINK News has a crew on the scene and will update this stories as more information becomes available.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.