|Published:||Nov 08, 2013 9:59 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 08, 2013 2:03 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Three people have been indicted in the murder of Keith Stengel.
Brittany Stubbs, Nehemiah Neal, Jr. and Jahrell Neal have each been indicted for First Degree Murder and Attempted Robbery with a Firearm, according to the State Attorney's Office.
They will be arraigned on these charges on Tuesday.
Fort Myers Police officers found 56-year-old Keith Stengel at the Sienna Apartments in September, suffering from a gunshot wound. He died at Lee Memorial Hospital.
The investigation revealed that Stubbs lured Stengel to the location for a robbery. The Neal brothers were arrested days later.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders
- Thieves steal handicapped man's motobility chair
- Taxpayers footing the bill for Damas hearings, treatment
- Immokalee firefighters donate new bikes after damaging one
- Deadly accident in Fort Myers