|Published:||Nov 08, 2013 11:05 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 08, 2013 11:05 AM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Jose Suazo, the man accused of killing his wife, Johana Nunez, and his teenage son, Joseph Suazo, back in August, appeared in court today.
Jose Suazo requested a new attorney because he felt his public defender looked too young.
A potential plea agreement was brought up and through an interpreter, Suazo was asked if he wanted to plea, and he said yes, but no plea was made today.
Suazo is expected back in court next month.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigating trash compactor fire
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Judge: tainted evidence not enough to free inmate
- Obama to promote education agenda at Miami school