|Published:||Nov 06, 2013 10:33 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 06, 2013 10:46 AM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers is asking for the public's help identifying an early morning burglar who swiped cash from a Summerlin Road Subway store.
According to SWFL Crime Stoppers, shortly before 5:30 a.m. on Sunday, October 27, an unknown white male walked into the back door at Subway, which had accidentally been left unlocked, and headed straight through the kitchen and to the cash register. The man removed an undisclosed amount of cash from the register, and quickly left the store, since the alarm had been triggered. Surveillance video captured images of the man, who is believed to be between 5’10” and 6’0”, 180 pounds, with large ears and short curly brown hair.
Anyone with information on the identity and whereabouts of this suspect is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). All callers will remain anonymous and will be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD. Upon his arrest, the suspect will face charges of both burglary and petit theft.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest