|Published:||Nov 05, 2013 6:00 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 05, 2013 6:45 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Builders Care, the nonprofit arm of the Lee Building Industry Association (BIA), will host its fifth annual miniature golf tournament to raise funds to help local homeowners in need. BIA members and the community are invited to come out and play a round of 18 holes and join in the festivities to benefit local elderly and disabled homeowners in need.
On Nov. 7, golf professionals and amateurs alike will tee off at Castle Golf, located at 7400 Gladiolus Dr. in Fort Myers. The cost for individual adults is $20 or $60 for a family of four. Children under 12 are $10 each. Registration will begin at 5 p.m. and scramble will start at 6 p.m. Beverages, snacks and prizes will be provided.
“This is a perfect opportunity for the whole family to come together to help raise funds that will ultimately help a local neighbor in need,” said Heidi Taulman, Builders Care executive director.
Mini-Golf Tournament sponsors include the Lee BIA, Nilles Design Group, Inc., Paul Homes, Wayne Wiles Floor Coverings and Aqua Systems. Sponsorship opportunities are still available and companies can choose sponsor a hole for $150 and decorate it with builder-themed décor or décor that fits their company personality.
Registration information for the Mini-Golf Tournament fundraiser is available online at www.LeeBuildersCare.com.
All proceeds will help Builders Care provide emergency construction services to elderly and disabled LeeCounty homeowners in need.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean