|Published:||Nov 04, 2013 4:53 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 04, 2013 5:39 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - "They were here at my house all the time, I wouldn't let my son hang out with someone who wasn't respectable," said Lamorris Hall.
Lamorris Hall said his Immokalee home is always hope to his son and his friends.
"They always knew they were welcome to stay at my house anytime they wanted."
On Thursday night, Hall's son, also named Lamorris, was out celebrating Halloween with his three best friends, Jacob Garibay, Joseph Daugerre Jr, and Jerry Ruiz, when officials said their car hit a concrete drainage pipe on Immokalee Road. Hall said the three were trying to get home before curfew.
"Neither of the guys ever miss curfew. So right away I knew something was wrong."
Garibay, Daguerre, and Ruiz died. Hall is home from the hospital. He didn't want to go on camera, but his father believes he will always honor the friends he calls brothers.
"My son's gonna miss them, and I know he's already thinking about how he's gonna live his life in memory of his friends, I think they're gonna see good things from my son."
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers