|Published:||Nov 02, 2013 8:26 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 02, 2013 10:10 AM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. -- S.R. 82 is back open after two crashes involving three cars and a dump truck.
Florida Highway Patrol tells us the crash happened just before 6:00 AM at the intersection of SR 82 and Sunshine Boulevard.
They say a dump truck was slowing down to turn off the road when a car hit it. The driver of that car was arrested for driving under the influence.
Then, another vehicle was stopped at the accident scene, and a car hit that one.
No one was hurt.
Just a mile down the road, another crash happened at SR 82 and Alabama Road involving a deputy patrol car. The sheriff's office says that deputy was working traffic control for the earlier crash, when a driver hit his car. No one was hurt in that crash either.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo