|Published:||Nov 01, 2013 12:24 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 01, 2013 12:24 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- There was a steady stream of trick-or-treaters dressed in their Halloween best in downtown Punta Gorda last evening.
Sarah Robarge, dressed as the King of Pop, spent some time with the ghouls and boys outside of a "haunted" house.
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Woman dies after driving into pond